Sunday, March 08, 2009

I am lost for I am a woman of unclean lips

After two horrific Spanish language mistakes this last week, I don't feel like a very good missionary in Peru. I have decided to post them even though they are risqué to increase your entertainment and decrease my pride.


What I meant to say: “Hey, did you catch a wave?”

What I actually said: “Hey, did you have a one night stand with the wave?”


What I meant to say: “Every morning for breakfast I like to put strawberry flavored jam on my bread”

What I actually said: “Every morning for breakfast I like to put strawberry flavored condoms on my bread”

2 comments:

DP said...

Oh, Eden!
I LOLed SO much, it was totally worth decreasing your pride.
Keep 'em coming.

luaphacim said...

Good job, now God won't have to humble you! :-)