Wednesday, July 09, 2008

YTA

Hello my name is Eden and I am a You Tube Junkee. Before you judge me let me explain:

Reason 1: Barats and Bereta - It all started with their Happy Mother's day video and went down hill from there.

Reason 2: two words: Alex Trebek

Reason 3: That one video with the guy who hates Americans and their subtitles

Reason 4: Random foreign music videos

Reason 5: Hollywood's power over me

Reason 6: Great videos people I have met have placed online.

To my family and friends: I apologize if my addiction has harmed you in any way in the past. I will try and get over this.

4 comments:

Ben and Caroline Fisher said...

I thoguht that Jeremy and Grace were suppose to have a little girl. That video was funny. Thanks for helping me waste 30 minutes of my day watching your videos. :) Eden I knew you were crazy but honestly you make me laugh everytime I read your blog.

Angi said...

I have to admit that we love YouTube as well. I think my addiction has finally been overcome though.

We don't even post videos of the kiddos any more. :-(

tsbjf said...

I didn't watch them all, but I liked the one with subtitles, that was funny!

Angi said...

Sometime we'll need to meet up in Wichita! Did you know that my parents moved from Halstead to Wichita, near Andover?

By the way - have fun in Peru! My sister just came back from working in orphanages in Vietnam. You'll be in our prayers!