Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring Breaking it in Peru

Below is a totem pole of pictures of what I did for my Spring Break/Easter Vacation:



In case the pictures weren't sufficient for you, here is text of what I did:


Got a nice cheap Peruvian pedicure
Went to a bring-your-own meat barbecue
Hiked up a hill nearby
Looked out at a great view of Lima
Made Sushi
Went to the Gamarra district and bought a bridesmaid dress for Grace's wedding (for $7! woohoo)
Traveled with a Peruvian family to a beach town
Slept a lot and watched sunsets in the beach town
Got home in time for church, watched my friends get baptized, and ate a delicious easter lunch that my roommate cooked up for her boyfriend's family.



If you wish to lurk me further, you can look at more pictures and comments here.

No comments: