Friday, April 16, 2010

She can make a cherry pie...

...quick as a cat can wink her eye.

If the cat is dead. It had been two years since I had tasted a cherry pie. I was thinking about it more and more. I even dreamed about pie.

Then it happened.
I was walking through the grocery store and I saw some canned cherries imported from Chile. It was beautiful.



[caption id="attachment_597" align="alignright" width="300" caption="I then took out the seeds from all 3 cans. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_599" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="And after a few more important steps, I had completed my first ever cherry pie."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_596" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Pink eye update (for Dale): Former crustiness is beginning to flow out of my eye in a smooth stream. A sign of healing I hope. This is all so exciting."][/caption]

4 comments:

Linda M said...

Linda M said...

Laura said...

Heather said...