Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tyr - d

My Tuesday Schedule
(the fullest day of my week)

5:20AM wake up

6:20 leave for school by bicycle

6:35 arrive at school

7:45 prayer meeting

8:15 10th grade art - class begins after all students have sleep-walked into class (the class is usually fairly quiet)

9:10 7th grade art - class begins after all students have ran into the classroom full of energy and excitement (they are a group of multitaskers – and will often sing, chat, and make evil plans … while drawing beautifully as well of course)

10:00 I plan while a boy’s Bible class is making use of my room

10:50 6th grade art – a wonderful, respectful, art-loving group

11:40 I plan while an advanced Spanish class is making use of my room

12:00 eat a lunch which the Peruvians I eat with often make fun of. They usually will bring in entire meals as lunch is the biggest meal of a Peruvian’s day

12:40 to 2:40 I teach K, 1, 2, 3 all in a row with no breaks. After this I am exhausted!

2:40 11th and 12th grade art – only 4 students, it’s a laid back group

3:30 clean up classroom

3:45 to 4:45 art club

5:00 leave for home by bicycle

5:15 stop at grocery store to pick up some items

6:00 arrive home

7:00 eat something

7:30 to 10:30 make sure I am ready for tomorrow, procrastinate by writing blog entries

10:30PM I die



Pictured to the left is the god Tyr, identified with Mars, after whom Tuesday is named. Now you can feel free to smugly chuckle at my pun title.

1 comment:

tsbjf said...

That is a really funny title! You are so clever! And man, I would be so dead after a day like that. Whose idea was it to give you all the littlest kids in a row like that? Whew.