Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Little First Year Art Teacher and her Big Bad Mouth

Once upon a time, there lived a first year art teacher named Miss Page. It so happened that one day, as she was helping her 7th grade art class draw self-portraits, a young lad did approach her saying in good cheer, “Miss Page, can I draw mountains in the back of my self-portrait?”
“Well,” Miss Page did reply, “if you do do the mountains make sure you follow the same rules you followed when you drew your face.”
Alas, at that very moment every boy in the classroom began to giggle as if accursed.
Miss Page sighed, “Yes. Your teacher just said ‘doo doo.’ ”
And from that minute on class never was quite itself again until the end of the period.
The End.

(if you giggled immediately after you read the first “do do” confess in the comment section below).

3 comments:

DP said...

Joel came up to me with a copy of yesterday's newspaper, "Dale! Hehe!", as he pointed at an article titled, "Get the Scoop on Poop". What's really sad, is that I responded, "Hehe! I saw that this morning!"

luaphacim said...

At this juncture, I must hang my head in shame and confess that I TOTALLY snickered.

tsbjf said...

I have to admit that I didn't even catch it until I read the sentence farther down. Sorry to disappoint. So 7th graders really do listen, wow!