Monday, June 09, 2008

"P"eru

As most our family was home this morning - a rare thing in the summer - mother decided to have a family meeting concerning our schedule this summer.

The photographs show well what occurred in the meeting.











Mom: I have written here in my date-book "Eden and Dale P." Do either of you know what
I meant by that?

Dale: What day did you write that on?

Mom: The 14th of July.

Dale: Oh, you must have meant Eden and Dale Peru – meaning that is the day we leave for Peru.

Joel: (initiates his inner little-boy-humor and destroys the business-like atmosphere of the meeting) Hehe – Eden and Dale p. Why not just write down Peru?

Me: Yeah. This summer Dale and I are going to P!

Joel, Grace, and I: (laughter)

Mom, Dad, and Dale: (ignore us and continue to plan)

Eden
: We are going to P on the 14th be exact.

Joel, Grace, and I: (more laughter)

3 comments:

tsbjf said...

You guys have some funny family meetings! Yay for little brothers starting off the funniness.

Jenny said...

That's cute!

Rachel said...

Tuh, tuh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry it's apparently your last one...