Saturday, June 14, 2008

Best Quotes of the Week

At cousin Samuel’s country wedding:
Eden: Where can we eat our food at?
Leah (Duncan): We could go sit on the hay bale.
Joel: On the hay bale or hay Ba-al?

“Every teacher has this book. Its like…the book that every teacher has.”
-Me

“Our parents were so cheap, we would all get in the rides at the department stores and instead of putting a quarter in our parents would shake the machine.”
-Joel

Photo's from the country wedding:




The Hay Baals








My cheap Parents







A cowboy





And I wouldn't be a true Christian if I did not post a verse on my blog every now and then:

"How can you say, 'I am not defiled; I have not run after the hay Baals'?
-Jeremiah 2: 23 - from the NYV (New Yokel Version) study bible.

1 comment:

tsbjf said...

Hay Baals, that's funny! Your blog always makes me smile.