Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My other new nieces and nephews...

Here are my other new nieces and nephews... there are six other ones besides the two that my intermediate family have provided.

The cute girl on the left is Andrea and the boy on the right is Enson. Andrea is a sweetheart and Enson is kind of like the gopher of the family (Wilmer and his siblings are always telling him to go pick them up something from the store and he never has anything better to do than to assist and maybe get a tip for the work).



Pictured below is their older brother and his name is...
uh....er....I don't remember his name... though I love the creeper eyebrows and slouched back curving into me as he posed in my wedding picture.


This other nephew has a name that I don't remember either. I went to his birthday party and noticed he had a very gentle character...his mother forced him to dance with every girl in the room and he did it without complaining though it was obviously very awkward for him.


This is the oldest of the nephews I think. His glare says, "you are a horrible, horrible aunt for not knowing our names yet..."

And finally, here is a photo of one of my favorite girls...Kaley...she is way too cool for her age (which is like 10 months I think). 





1 comment:

DP said...

Ooo, I love that niece-in-law of mine, Kaley.