Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Easter in Peru

This post is late because I can't figure out how to schedule my posts...help?

Protestants in Peru don´t know what to do with Easter. They fear being enslaved by the traditional idols of Catholicism and often don't do any special focus on Easter Sunday. 
So...this Easter instead of going to a special traditional service I watched rock bands singing songs they invented about Jesus and exhibited evangelistic artworks of my own. And instead of watching children search for Easter eggs,  I watched them wrestling one another out of boredom.



2 comments:

DP said...

Before publishing a post, look beneath "Post Settings" on the right side of the screen for "Schedule." That should help.

Unknown said...

I just figured it out! I was pushing save rather than publish after I scheduled my posts and then wondered why they didn't know up when I asked them to!