Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Mi Cuñado Creeposo: Chat 1

This is going to be the first of many posts written to prove to the world that I am going to be the proud owner of the creepiest brother-in-law ever.

It all began when Tim began chatting with me online and I mistook him for a creepy Peruvian.

Gordito89@gmail.com: What up yo



me: AHH! TIM!

You totally freaked me out - I thought you were one of my peruvian stalkers

I was like WHO IS GORDITO AND HOW DID HE GET MY EMAIL???



Gordito89@gmail.com: I am your peruvian stalker

In fact... I'm watching you as we speak



me: ewww SO MUCH WORSE

We have a made up spanish word for guys like you - Adj - Creeposo



Gordito89@gmail.com:: haha



me: actually, we use it as a noun too even though it is in Adj form. "He is a creeposo - watch out for him."

No comments: