Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Edenpage.blogspot.com dies today, age 4


Edenpage.blogspot.com, the first blog in the history of Eden Page’s life, was found dead today in a hotel room in Oregon, officials say. He was 4.

No cause of death was immediately available, but a statement by the chief of blogging police believes it to be the doing of wordpress.com.

"We're all devastated to hear of edenpage.blogspot.com’s passing," Eden Page, head blog author, said, tears in her eyes. "He was a wonderful blog, a brilliant outlet of energy, and will dearly be missed, but really, I think it was time to let him go."


Eden Page has wasted little time to pick up a new blog, http://edenpage.wordpress.com/ located here.

5 comments:

Ben and Caroline Fisher said...

This is funny!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

tsbjf said...

What, you're moving?! Funny post!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike