Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No Sale Mi Dedo, likely blockbuster of the year

Movie Summary:
On the way home from a church trip, Andrea gets her nail stuck in her purse zipper and is saved by an unlikely hero. Spanish with English subtitles provided.

Madeline: Andrea’s finger is completely stuck! Here we can see it live. Andrea, say something please.

Andrea: Huh?

Madeline: Say something.

Andrea: (whining) My finger won’t come out

Madeline: Miss Page is doing somethi… It came out! It came out! good!

Eden: (winks into the camera recognizing her moment to shine)

Madeline: Eden helped, Eden helped.

(I sense that I didn’t actually quite get the translation of the first line completely correct. Can anyone reading this who understands Spanish better than I correct me?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it when your friends borrow your camera.

tsbjf said...

LOL, love the thumbs up at the end, along with your subtitle for it!!!