Monday, June 01, 2009

Cheesy Pick up Line of the Week

Our church meets in a large remodeled Peruvian house. Each Sunday, there are two greeters on each side of the door who kiss you and welcome you into church. Today I walked up to the church to see that thirty-something unibrow guy and sweet-old-lady-who-always-volunteers-for-everything were the greeters.
I was surprised that Unibrow Guy didn't say "good morning" but rather, just said my name...slowly.

Unibrow Guy: Eden...
Me: Good morning.
Unibrow Guy: Eden means paradise right?
Me: Yes it does.
Unibrow Guy: It makes sense because you look like a paradise today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must see a picture of Unibrow Guy.

tsbjf said...

They're serious about their greeting service! And you get all the pick up lines! They try their hardest, don't they.

Matthew said...

I don't know, Eden. Sounds like a good line to me. Are you sure you aren't interested?