Friday, November 21, 2008

I Love Grading

In the movie "Groundhog Day" the Phil Conner (the main character) begins to take piano lessons from a music teacher who is continuously surprised at how proficient he is, since she always believes it is his first lesson. The music teacher smugly says "That's my student" to a group of people in awe of her Phil's musical talents.

Sometimes I feel like that teacher - taking credit for talent which cost me little effort. Here are some photos from sketchbooks I graded recently.

3 comments:

DP said...

Impressive! Who's Mr. Jenkins?
I'm assuming these are all done by high schoolers?
That's one sad thing about you being in Peru-- we don't get to see you teach or much of what comes out of it.

tsbjf said...

I really like the last one with the bottles, impressive.

Joel said...

"we don't get to see you teach or much of what comes out of it."

But we do get to see what comes out of Mr.Jenkins! Ewww.