Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Real Life Joke

Miguel and Cynthia and I are sitting to eat and I go up to pick up one of the thin Peruvian napkins. I intend to use the thin napkin as toilet paper as I am thinking "no restaurant that is this cheap will have toilet paper."

Suddenly, the chinese-peruvian man who is in charge of the restaurant gets up to stop me from taking the napkin as he knows what I intend on using the napkin for.



What he wanted to say:

 "Solo son para usa de la casa" - "those napkins are only for the restaurant's use"

What he said:

"Solo son para usa de la picchi" - "those napkins are only for pee-pee use."

Every person in the restaurant, a very small, but popular place, hear it and start to laugh.

Later, when Miguel asks the waitress for more napkins, she hands them to him, giggling.

1 comment:

dale said...