Sunday, May 25, 2008

Letter from Home

This week, as my mother is cooking at camp and as my other siblings are either working at camp or in Topeka, Dale, Daddy, and I will be home alone!
Last year, it was the other way around. Dale and I cooked while our mom was at home and she sent us the following email and included photos of her time away from us:

Dear Eden and Dale
I am having a great week! I am PUMPED [inside joke]. Hope you are having an
AWESOME
[inside joke] time.
love ma

Dale and I are going to think of an even more AWESOME email to send to her while she is away - I will be sure to post it!

4 comments:

tsbjf said...

That is so funny of your mom! The pictures didn't come up for me, I'll have to try again some other time.

MagenRanae said...

Too cute! (I just added your blog to my daily reads - hope you don't mind!)

tsbjf said...

I see the pictures now!

tsbjf said...

I see the pictures now!