Friday, December 14, 2007

Daleangelo

School is about over and I finally have enough time to get all my projects done! My first project is to finish getting all my family’s artwork online. (If you are one of those people wondering why anyone would actually want to do this, the answer is that you just wouldn't understand). A lot of the artwork I discovered while documenting made me laugh, but Dale's drawings definitely made me laugh the hardest. See below for examples.

My sister Grace was pretty offended when she saw the image above since she has been scribbled out of the drawing.




And finally, my personal favorite:
But I always thought Dale could have gone far with her artistic abilities if she had decided to continue to take it in High School. Below is one of the last works of art she made (probably at age 14).

No comments: