Saturday, May 13, 2006

I adore book sales! Or do I...

We went to a book sale today and I bought a set of books for a low cost that is the same as the set on the left.


This book sale was nice because not only were there good selections, but a smaller number of people present. Overcrowdedness changes people, especially in book sales for some reason. I can honestly say that I have witnessed a woman walk very quickly as if there was no crowd, push little children away from the children's book section and snatch up a book that a nice-looking young mother was reaching for. That woman deserved a good spanking.

6 comments:

DP said...

Time to comment some more, wouldn't you agree?

Anonymous said...

eden? page??? is this you? you wouldn't believe how I found this page. Well, if this is who I think it is, this is Erin Meyer (note: Kansas Bible Camp, singing, mops, long hours of toil). and if that doesnt sound familiar, then this is probably not who I was thinking it was and you can ignore everything I just said :oD

Anonymous said...

eden? page??? is this you? you wouldn't believe how I found this page. Well, if this is who I think it is, this is Erin Meyer (note: Kansas Bible Camp, singing, mops, long hours of toil). and if that doesnt sound familiar, then this is probably not who I was thinking it was and you can ignore everything I just said :oD

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I hit the button twice... didnt mean to do that, but at least now it looks like you have a ton of comments, and that's got to feel nice

Unknown said...

Hey Erin, it's me alright. Thanks for all the comments! It is good to hear from you and know that you still exist. Are you ever going to head back to camp again. Tommorow for the reunion maybe...
If you ever stop by Kansas you ought to drop by.

DP said...

Is it just me, or did you just go all summer without leaving a post?