Monday, April 24, 2006

A Strange Day



Since Dale continues to insist on it, I will post something new.
Today, Dale and I went to get Hepititus A Vaccinations for our trip and I must say that the ordeal was pretty exciting. We drove to the kid's school around 7:40 to drop them off and it was so dark and stormy out that I felt like I was driving at night. Joel said that it felt Gomorrah/Gothom city because of all the darkness and hail.
Next, we hydroplaned our way to the Newton Clinic and got our shots (I did not cry). I dropped off Dale at school, drove home, then went to Spanish Class where I learned how to do the man's part of the Tango very badly (there are only two boys in the class and about 14 girls). We normally don't Tango in Spanish class, but today was sort of a catch up day.
That's all. I hope you are satisfied, Dale.

2 comments:

DP said...

Whew hew Eden! Learnin' to tango! Scary picture, by the way.

DP said...

I'm still insisting!